– 1 bedroom – 1 bed – 1 bath.
It is nestled in a calm backyard, in a residential & safe neighborhood, among bamboos, aloes and agaves. Special attention was given to the comfy queen bed.
– The shower is rather tall, but is tiny depth-wise (2’x5′). If you are on the larger side, you may not find it very comfortable. (think RV shower space)
– Portable toilet (see pics). It is brand new, spotless and fully cleaned/ power washed after each guest. It is a hand crank flush.
– My neighbor uses fertilizers in his garden, and, depending on the wind, you can smell it outside. (no smell inside the Nugget, though!)
– All my bedding is composed of feathers. I had a dozen allergic guests who did perfectly fine, provided they tell me in advance so I can take extra measures. (I use hypoallergenic soap for their stay and double zipped pillow/ duvet protectors).
– Black out curtains on all windows – Air conditioner /heater on remote control – Small bluetooth speaker
– Echo dot / Alexa (feel free to unplug it if it is not your thing)
– The deck is surrounded by bamboos and critters.