“The biggest challenge with tiny homes is where are you going to put them? So that’s why it created a really great opportunity for us to do this.”
Trailer Park Transformed into Modernized Tiny Home Community in Palm Springs, CA
- Homes range from 600 sq. ft. to 900 sq. ft.
- They call them “Not so tiny” homes
- The designs are great for couples
- There is a full bathroom with a separate door for the toilet so you can use the vanity while someone is in the toilet which makes it very convenient to share the space (it’s a great layout)
- You also get a full kitchen with plenty of storage
- The bedroom features a really nice built-in drawer set along with two separate closets
- You can buy your own prefab home and then you pay rent for your lot to the community
- The homes are built on trailers with removable hitches so you can move it somewhere else down the road if you’d like to
- They are built by Silvercrest but have been customized specifically for this community as you’ll learn in the video tour (above)
Please learn more using the links below. Thanks!